FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Freakin' Hyper 10 CVA's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Officespace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Freakin' Hyper 10 CVA's Reply with quote

At the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals in Alabama this past weekend, I actually was running between the factory supported Traxxas guys Slayden and Battnaile. I was in either 2nd or 3rd place for the first 7 laps, then of course, one of my crappy OFNA CVA's popped out of the diff cup up front. Until this happened, the Traxxas guys didn't start to check out and my Hyper was right up there with them. I'm not saying that I would have eventually beaten them, but at least I could have given them a run for their money. I still managed to finish 6th, but that was after running the second half of the race in 2WD.

My point is: When the heck is OFNA or SOMEBODY going to come up with a fix or replacement for the P.O.S. CVA's we're forced to use in our Hypers? These parts have been a problem since the truck came out and OFNA still hasn't done anything to fix it! If something isn't done soon to fix them, when the AE, Losi, or HPI 4x4 SC trucks finally do come out, I'm going to get rid of the Hyper ASAP.
hyperSC82

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are having your cva pop out?? how much do you have your pillow ball's threaded out? i have a nitro hyper10sc with about 4 gallons through it and i have never had a problem. people have been bending them but thats the only complaint i have heard
hyperSC82

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you still want to get rid of it let me know i want second truck
hyperSC82

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you fixes the problem? you still want to sell your truck? i want a elect
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: