FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hyper .28 Crankshaft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

GWXP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Hyper .28 Crankshaft Reply with quote

Does anyone have any contact details for stockists of a crank for the Hyper .28 Nitro engine. I have emailed Hobao direct with no response after the pin on the rear of the crank disintegrated recently.

The engine was less than 12 months old and has no signs of wear other than the pin exploding..

The engine is awesome and a great improvement over the stock Mac Star .28 that came with my Hyper 8.

Any help is appreciated...
DJ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if your are asking for a part number on the Hyper .28 engine but here you go 53028 if you are in the US it's a different number overseas. You say you e-mailed Hobao which kinda tells me you are not in the US. The Hyper .28 engine has not changed from the Mac Star it's still the same engine.
GWXP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks DJ, yeah I am in Australia... So the original crankshaft in the Mac Star .28 will fit the Hyper .28 from what you are telling me?

I am keen to purchase another crankshaft for the Hyper 8 since it's such a quick engine compared to the Mac Star .28..
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are both the same engine. Your part number should be 21028 versus our 53028 number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: