FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
I need a chassis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kacy

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: I need a chassis Reply with quote

But not sure which one.From what I have found by searching here I have an older version of an Ultra LX pr/gt.The eninge mount holes have been wallowed out(previous owner) and I need it fixed.So if someone knows what chassis I need please let me know,
MotionMachine999

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: I need a chassis Reply with quote

Kacy wrote:
But not sure which one.From what I have found by searching here I have an older version of an Ultra LX pr/gt.The eninge mount holes have been wallowed out(previous owner) and I need it fixed.So if someone knows what chassis I need please let me know,

MotionMachine999

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kacy wrote:
I can only find that part number on ebay,which I dont trust for correct model names.SO what is the correct name for this buggy and is there a newer version that I can switch parts from?

For all things Ofna, NitroHouse

34040- CHASSIS, ULTRA/BLAZER/MBX/GTP

34041- CHASSIS, ULTRA LX & MBX PRO

34016- CHASSIS, ULTRA COMP/MBX, HC IIRC, this is the latest updated "Ultra" chassis, incorporates kick up and hard coat.

Kacy wrote:
any recommendations for an engine,my force .21 is blown

that would depend on your budget (allowance) and intentions (race, bash, etc)?
Kacy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly will be bashing and practice racing till i feel confident enough to race.Ive got 2 tracks in the area one closest to home doesnt follow roar requirements. and would like to stay under $200
MotionMachine999

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kacy wrote:
hey I took this buggy apart to swap frames and add diff fluid but doesnt look like these diffs are sealed.How do I do this?

The diff (spider gear housing) case is sealed, diff housing is not, but when its all bolted together on the chassis, the internal assembly is shielded from fod.
For ring and pinion, I use a hi temp waterproof motorcycle bearing grease thats light blue in color. When it turns good'n black or gets gritty lookin, I pop the diffs out and service 'em.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: