FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
FASTLANE GRAPHIX Hyper 9 Body Wraps!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 9 Pro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

HyperB5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: FASTLANE GRAPHIX Hyper 9 Body Wraps!!! Reply with quote

FASTLANE GRAPHIX is now offering wraps for the Hyper 9 Pro-Line Crowd Pleaser body.

He will be working on a template for the JConcepts Hyper 9 body for me and I will post pics when it's finished!

The FASTLANE GRAPHIX designs have up to 9 different color sections for customizing and a program so that you can see what you are choosing and how it will look. Every outline and shading is customizable for a really deep contrasting effect!

Link to FASTLANE site: http://shop.fastlanegear.com/main.sc

Here's a link to the wrap customization program. The different designs are selectable across the Top of the page! Or just select the "click here for help with color choices" link when browsing the site!

FASTLANE customize page: http://www.fastlane-graphix.com/designer/#
HyperB5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the coolest features is being able to overlap areas with the same color to remove some of the graphical elements if you should wish! Very customizable designs!
xewwiex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they ship internationally?İf so im gonna order me a couple
HyperB5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xewwiex wrote:

Fastlane will ship internationally! This is the email I recieved when I inquired about it for you!

Fastlane:
Yes definitely! The site may try to over charge them. If it does have them select the pick up at track option and I can send them an adjusted shipping total.

You can also add a message with your order during the checkout process!
Chad from Fastlane has been very accessible and has been very prompt in answering questions! His communication has been top-notch!
xewwiex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyperB5 wrote:
xewwiex wrote:

Fastlane will ship internationally! This is the email I recieved when I inquired about it for you!

Fastlane:
Yes definitely! The site may try to over charge them. If it does have them select the pick up at track option and I can send them an adjusted shipping total.

You can also add a message with your order during the checkout process!
Chad from Fastlane has been very accessible and has been very prompt in answering questions! His communication has been top-notch!

Wow!That is nice to hear thanks for your reply
viperbill

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: wheres the pics Reply with quote

hey did ya get the wraps yet i have one ordered and is on its way ill post when i get it all done ..jconcepts illusion body was listed as one of the bodies available for the hyper 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 9 Pro All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: