FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
? About front upper hinge pin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

losi b

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: ? About front upper hinge pin Reply with quote

I lost a front upper hinge pin and the pin locator inserts. No screws were loose. They just seemed to fall out? Afterwards I did install a new set of parts along with the Jammin rear/forward aluminum pin brace along with the offset Up inserts.
My question is what is the fix to keep this from happening?
Also, in changing the pin inserts from stock (center) to upper what should I expect as far as driving feel?
Thanks in advance for your help and "MAN , I LOVE THIS TRUCK"
T-Bone

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you have done should help. Sometimes when you land on one side hard you can see this happening. as far as what to expect look in the back of the manuel and it talks about the diffrent settings and what it will do. I have not tried any changes yet and the truck works GREAT!
losi b

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks T-Bone, I appreciate your help. When you say "this will help" I have to ask is there anything that can be done to bullet proof the hinge pin problem?
Thanks again for your help.
Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: