FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
GTP 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

drpower72

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: GTP 2 Reply with quote

I found a GTP2 for $200+$35+$duties to Canada used, will this car be alright? There are a few OFNA cars to choose from but have no idea what the differences are. I can't even find a new body to buy. OFNA sure makes it hard for a novice to want to buy from them from lack of popularity and support on these cars unlike Kyosho GT and GT2 series.
David S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a GTP 2 you can use part#40754 the ptotoform PF8 or part#31138 the DTM body.

Hope This helps
wminmi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't feel bad about finding parts, it's just as bad in my neck of the woods (michigan, usa)

If you need replacement parts or hop-ups, try Nitro House http://www.nitrohouse.com that's where I order just about ALL of my Ofna stuff and they always seen to have everything in stock. shipping costs are decent and ship times are really good as well.

hope this helps
tecspeed

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: gtp2 Reply with quote

i love mine and it screams on the parking lot.....wish there were a few more performance mods. I am really into hop ups. I wonder if the kyosho parts are interchangeable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: