FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
new jammin sc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

bardk

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: new jammin sc Reply with quote

i just ordered a jammin sc! is there anything i need to look for out of the box that might be an issue? i've raced pretty much every class out there and many times find things that need fixing when the rc is new. i know this is a good truck and can't wait to run it. i currently race a ae sc10 2wheel. the sc class is the most fun i've ever had.
T-Bone

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read some of the post here you will find some areas to improve on. My first step would be to run it out of the box. See how the truck responds before any changes. I have found that putting the rear shocks to upper out side setting and leaving the lower on the out side hole seems to help corner. If you like you can change the tires and wheels to the pro line or AKA and its dose help alot. Make sure you raise the body post to max hight and trim body to clear the new tires. You can get Chad's set up off the jammin or ofna website. some guys like his set up.Also front bumper mods can help. i used the rear skid plate turned it around heated it up and molded it to the front bumper used longer screws and drilled out the front upper bracket and used washer and lock nuts to finished the job. Good luck and keep on JAMMI!!! welcome to the club
bardk

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks t-bone. i'll try the rear shock change. for sure i'll be gettin some new tires also. can't wait my first run will be tommorow.
T-Bone

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of other items. Some guys are putting closed ends on their front toe links. This has poped off in several races. Just remember if the ball cup pops off nothing else breaks. I cant say that with closed ends. I'm trying closed on the c-hub and ball caps on the servo saver. I'll let you know how it works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: