FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
ofna chrome top starter box??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

1cougar1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: ofna chrome top starter box?? Reply with quote

is there anyone fimiliar w/ the blue ofna chrome top 1/10 1/8 on/off road starter box. because i just got mine 95% together and now im stumpe6d as how the dam pegs go . you know the things on top to hold your car in the right postion for starting. anyway i need to know how these things fit.. do they install and then the car sits on them until you push down to engage the wheel ..please help me assemble my box, clay unruh
DrewBallard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, this is the box you're talking about correct? http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachments/singapore-r-c-racers/473047d1246842812-r-c-stuff-selling-21062009391.jpg

I've been out of the hobby now for 4-5 years now and when I was racing, this is the box I used. It's the best box and will turn over any brand new engine if set up properly.

The pins on this box almost make an "L" shape. For me, I raced 1/8th buggy. So for me, I had the chassis sit in the pegs. and it was cradle it perfectly and would never give me an issue when turning over a brand new engine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: