FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
4-port replacement for 3 port hyper.21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

thunderbolt427

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: 4-port replacement for 3 port hyper.21 Reply with quote

I purchased the new 4 -port sleeve to replace my worn 3-port. once it arrives in the mail i went to install it only to find the piston was not cut on the front to clear the crank throw and, the sleeve diameter was way to large to fit the block. now i understand that you want a tight fit but i refuse to hammer the sleeve in. can only imagine what it would be like trying to get it out. no thanks. Is this maybe a wrongly packaged replacement or has anyone else had this issue with the 4- port replacement?
David S.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best thing to do is contact OFNA. You will have to send the part in with a copy of the reciept. Also the original packaging. The 4 port is the replacement for the 3 port, and the piston is machined for clearence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: