FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New to dirt oval need help with setup please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Knightrider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: New to dirt oval need help with setup please Reply with quote

I just purchased the dirt oval pro and need a set up bad! Can someone give me a good starting point. There are alot of losi at the track and I'm the only ofna and the losi wins all the time. The track is 325' long. Thanks for your time.
Knightrider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drove car and when I go into the turn the car starts pushing to the wall. What should I do?
Ben Giles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Car Reply with quote

Need to know more about the car-springs ,oil weight in shocks ,diff oil weight, gear you run. You will not get much help hear don't know why but thats the way it is. Email me and i will help you.

Ben Giles
Qusac10@aol.com
JJ747

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay this is what you do. run the left front shock all the way up and run the right rear shock up. then use a little bit of rear steer. run the other shocks about 1/4th of a inch from the top and try that setup if it dont work LMK and ill give you a different one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: