FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hyper seven black edition bl convert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

brushless7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Hyper seven black edition bl convert Reply with quote

well i am new to buggy scene and had a few questions about my brushlees conversion? i have to run a 1/10 scale motor right now and was wondering if a 12t pinion would be ok until i can come up with the cheddar for mmm. i am just trying to get it going to see how i like it. and does anyone have any tips on shedding some wieght? i am running the emaxx motor plate with the fuze 5800 system on 2c lipo. i have also thrown on a spektrum z590 ht sevo for a little quicker steering. and of course the badlands! thanks for any help. here are a few pics of the progress

stallen50

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running a novak hv 4.5 with a 14tooth pinion. I have ran it on a 12t but i wanted to tame it down a little. I am also running 4s. I dont running a receiver box. Thats all i have done for weight. seems pretty light. I think it weights 6-7lbs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: