FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
hyper 8 sportwerks 21 v2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

hokie240

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: hyper 8 sportwerks 21 v2 Reply with quote

This probably isnt the proper place to post this but im posting it here anyway. For sale i have an Ofna hyper 8 pro that i assembled and then put a sportwerks 21 v2 motor on. The motor was broken in properly and after break in period only had a gallon of fuel ran through it. Included in this sale is a Spektrum DX2 controller and receiver. I am also including a LX comp buggy and controller. There are tons of extra parts, from axles to anodized aluminum parts. I am asking $285 for both buggies, this is a great deal for everything you are getting. only thing you should need to start the buggie is fuel and a bump box. I can send pictures as people request them. If you have any questions just ask and ill be glad to help you.

hokie240

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make some offers. Tell me if you think i am asking too much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: