FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
My hyper SC10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

djchico6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: My hyper SC10 Reply with quote

Here is my little monster. I just change the tires and rims, with pro-line switch tires and Pro-Line Front Split Black Bead-Loc rims. I am running the Traxxas ESC and Velineon motor with 11.1 lipo from Dynamite. The truck runs very smooth and fast but the drive train in loud. Thanks for looking and any good feed back and ideas is always welcome. I am waiting for my pinions to come in the mail, the 16T and 18T. now my top speed with stock gears is 44mph.

DJ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I run a 14tooth on mine and runs very well on the track with cool temps ,16tooth might be a lil too much for track but for speed runs it will be ok.
djchico6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: pinion Reply with quote

thanks for the info, I like the way it runs with the 14, and the speed is exelent for the track. the motor runs very cool and smooth. when I get the 16T pinion is just for speed runs, not for track.
Waldog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice... I have the VXL setup in mine too... running the stock 11T pinion... seems to do well... I'm running 3S lipo... Venom.

The truck handles like a dream.
viperbill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey dj do you happen to have the proline part # for the rims i am looking to buy me some and i see some spec for the traxxas and associated rear sc10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: