FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
WHEN WILL THEY STRECH THE X2 CRT 10-12mm???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

primo86gt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: WHEN WILL THEY STRECH THE X2 CRT 10-12mm??? Reply with quote

WHEN WILL THEY STRECH THE X2 CRT 10-12mm, and bring it in line with the 8T 2.0, D8t, MBX6T and others?? They range from 378 to 383.5mm wheelbase and the X2 is about 368mm. Its tough to run with them and I dont want to switch..
primo86gt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'll have to do it myself.. How about a 383mm crt??? Hope to be testing by mid Jan.

primo86gt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got to the track sunday morning 1/30/10 after about 8 mins the right front hub crosspin broke, then 3 laps after getting back on the track rear center CVD drive pin broke..

Setup Grey springs, 45wt all around, rear 3deg toe in front 2.5 out, diffs 7-10-3
calibur tires and no sway bars the first heat, 2nd heat added rear swaybar, added front swaybar for the a main but did not get to see my lap times, first heat the track was great, second heat it had dried out and lap times where a little better.

finally got a good run first heat race I finished 2nd, truck was pretty good ( it has been 7 weeks since last time I ran ) 6th overall. After 2nd heat I finished 1st in my heat but ended up starting 9th in the A main. I made changes after every run, started 9th after 1/2 a lap I was 12th ( hack hack ) ended up 8th after 15 mins. Found out the clutch bell was rubbing the chassis on landings, ( milled it out at work monday ) put the blue rear springs on it and ran another tank, it was a little better. I will change the center diff to 20 before I run again, and front shocks to 50wt.

I also made a 378 mm version of the chassis, I will probably have to get MIP to make me a rear shaft.. I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL THESE THINGS.. Wish somebody else was willing to make them..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: