FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New to Electric

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Brushless Motors & ESC info
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ZR1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: New to Electric Reply with quote

So if anyone out would like to respond, please, I am new to electric. I have 2 jammin x1 buggies, and 2 x1 truggies. I want to convert 1 buggy to electric. If money was no concern, what motor, speed controller and battery would i get?
Any motors and ESC to stay away from? again, i have no knowledge of how all three items get configured, which performs better, or how long 1 battery lasts compared to another. I know its a lot to ask, but winter is coming, and there is an indoor track nearby that i could race the electric buggy.
what are some of the pro racers using out there?
breathing nitro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i run a castle creations mamba monster and a neu 1512/1.5 motor plenty quick. for batteries its up to you any 4s 8000 or up and u can get bout 25-30min of track time.
jamminx2E

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

breathing nitro wrote:
i run a castle creations mamba monster and a neu 1512/1.5 motor plenty quick. for batteries its up to you any 4s 8000 or up and u can get bout 25-30min of track time.

What about;how much is capacity of batteries/how many of them on your kit and what gearing are you using?
Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Brushless Motors & ESC info All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: