FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New guy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Gmkiller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: New guy Reply with quote

Hello all New to this forum. I have been in the hobby for a bit but this is my first ofna. I recently bought a ofna gtp and to my surprise I did not get screwed on ebay. Few things that I did find about the car was it did not come with the stock motor but cam with a force 3.5. To my amazement the motor runs outstanding. I was expecting the motor to be junk. I paid 94.25 dollars for this car and figured if I had to put a motor in it so what. Well my questions are these it has a two speed in it and I want a 1 speed. What single speed can i put in this car ? What is the best clutch setup ? What online stores supply the best selection of parts ?
David S.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Nitrohouse.com is your best source to obtain OFNA parts.
You can either go single speed with a differential (parts from the Ultra LX one) or you can go with a single speed without differential (parts from the Dirt Oval Late Model) The manuals are online.

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: