FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New Body Pictures (feel free to show off your stuff)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

wilsonc1995

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: New Body Pictures (feel free to show off your stuff) Reply with quote

hello, my name is Charlie. Im a Soldier currently deployed in Iraq for my third tour, and this time I was lucky enough to bring my Ofna Mutilator. We have a track over here its called the "Baghdad International Speedway". There is a big race on Sunday April the 26th and I have new body ready to show off for race day. Hope you like it. Please show your bodies as well.

Tominator06

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice truck. I just got a mutilator roller and should have it together this weekend. I love my losi lst2 but am looking for something a little faster for the track. I couldn't resist for $60. Good luck man we are all proud of you guys over there. I'm glad they at least let you have some rc fun once in a while.
datacide

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great man.

My mutilator is in need of some body work (original body is in bad shape). What body did you use for yours? I think i see an Axial engine in there, I got one as well, how you liking it?

cheers.
DJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Muti looks good good thing the Jammin Upgrade decal sheet works out good on the Mute body which is the same as the X1 jammin truggy, people will think you have a Jammin but just blow them away when you tell them you have a Mute, they be like "A What? That's not a Jammin?"
gtpbrushless1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a brushless Ultra MBX I want to convert to a truggy does anyone know is the mutilator chassis longer I have longer cvd's and center dog bones I was told were from a mutilator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: