FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
new mill ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

1cougar1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: new mill ??? Reply with quote

im concidering the dynamite platinum .28 xp w/ high tourque dynamite pipe for my hyper st. good idea,? or should i go w/ a picco p-3 or picco evo 2 .28 w/ a jp- 2 or 3?
triplebvalp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on what your doing. If you are just bashing, anyone of those engines will work just fine. If you are racing, and your track is small, I would highly recommend this:

Nova N21BF
Casketman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure if that Dynamite motor is the same as the one a friend of mine ran. But there was no middle for that motor. It was like a light switch...On or off and when it was on. It was nuts!

I had the P3 .28 and it was a very nice motor. My tune might of been off but it seemed it lacked just a hair in the low end. It could of been my pipe too. I remember it was a Drake pipe and thats it.

Also take a look at some .21 motors. The power from many are spot on with a .28 and they wont suck down the fuel as fast. I ran a GRP Ninja .21 in mine and it worked out very well.
Orion have some powerful motors and there is the tried and true O.S. V-spec motors as well.

If you have a local track or shop. Talk to them to see what they run and like present and past. At least you will get first hand info and tuning help as well if you ever need it.

The choices are endless...have fun pulling your hair out! HAHA
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
smith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would run the Picco EVO2 .21 with a jp1 that combo will be great for racing and bashing.
1cougar1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i like the p7r. thing is im currently in the procvess of puiting a .21 in my 8ight, along w/ a jp-3. so wanted somthing a little diff. for my truggy. thanx for the info though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: