FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
tuning engine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

bsooky1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: tuning engine Reply with quote

I just bought a ofna jammin x1 buggy and I cant seem to get the motor to run properly? It will start but when I give it gas it stalls it will idle though
Brian
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: tuning engine Reply with quote

bsooky1 wrote:
I just bought a ofna jammin x1 buggy and I cant seem to get the motor to run properly? It will start but when I give it gas it stalls it will idle though
Brian

take a look at this post may help you, http://ofna.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11993
john davis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: stalling Reply with quote

i just got a lx 1 i had the same problem.what fixed mine was a new glow plug the original plug went bad on break in. i put in a mc-59 now it screams. and after brerak in i leaned it out some it starts on the 2nd or 3rd pull after priming.and i runs as fast as a losi 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: