FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
leaking fuel lid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

schmedly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: leaking fuel lid Reply with quote

Ok Im new here and to the sport,Ive tried to search but cant find what Im lookin for, anyway my crt.5 is leaking fuel when it goes upsidedown,I know keep upside right?How do you adjust thefuel lid?Or can you
thunderbolt427

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All tanks i've seen have a screw on the lid that allows the seals and such to come apart. It could be possible you have some dirt under the o-ring. You can take it apart and check it. My gut feeling is if it leaks really bad from the tank you must be running pretty lean. The tank is supposed to be pressurized to maintain proper fuel delivery. Maybe its spilled fuel from when you fill up the tank. In either case you shouldn't have a fuel leak. Even if upside down.
schmedly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just ordered new tank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: