FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
1/8 monster pirate **HELP**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jack Sparrow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: 1/8 monster pirate **HELP** Reply with quote

I'm a new racer and I went to the track today. When I registered for the event they asked what kind of R/C nitro I had and what class I was going to enter. I let him know that I was entering the monster truck class. He then told me that my 1/8 scale Pirate Monster could not enter the monster truck class. He said that I had a truggy, and that was without ever looking at the truck. Other people said it could run in the truggy class even though it had the big pirate monster tires. The truck is stock no mods. But in the end he let me run in the monster truck class because there was only four entries. My question is what do I own a monster truck or a truggy?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: