FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
motor dies when jumped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

vwdavid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: motor dies when jumped Reply with quote

I have a dynamite mach.26 and i just got it broke in and the motor runs great but the crazy thing is when i jump the car the motor dies and there will be no fuel in the line from the tank to the carb.I checked the motor for leaks and the tank and found no leaks.i put on new fuel lines and a new glow plug and a new battery holder because i thought maybe when i jumped it was jaring the battery out but it still does it and now it will do it while runing on flat ground. the tank will be full and i bought new gaskets for the exhaust pipe because i thought maybe thats why it lost pressure to the tank.when it motor dies i will prime it back up and she will start with no probs i dont know what is going on thank you for all your help.
ofna- canadian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may well have a crack in the fuel pick up tube inside the tank, so when the pressure pushes the fuel up the tube the fuel comes out of the crack and back into the tank rather than goin to the motor
vwdavid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks man i'll give that a try. i never thought about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: