FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Jammin X-1 or DM-1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval
View previous topic :: View next topic  

MiniMeRCRacing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Jammin X-1 or DM-1 Reply with quote

As the subject implies, I have a Jammin X-1 and a DM-1. I'd like to give dirt oval racing a try and so my question to you all is, which would be the better platform to build or convert into a late model dirt oval racer?

My understanding from reading a few comments on this forum is that either could be converted and am I presupposing that the 1/8 OFNA late model body can be made to fit on them? I personally would rather covert the buggy because I really enjoy the on-road DM-1 more especially since I just bought a new RB Classic 09 engine for it. According to the specs, that engine is more for on-road than off. If any of ya'll run it in a buggy- let me know your experiences...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: