FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
GtP 2 Shock help Please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Crew Dad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: GtP 2 Shock help Please! Reply with quote

I have an ultra gpt 2 and want to put revo shocks on it for more spring options. My queston is, will the new dirt oval shock towers fit on the gpt 2? Can any one help me?
CrashOverKill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No experiance here ut sense both are built of the ultra platform I would assume so
Crew Dad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Crash!
I was thinking that was the case but not shure? dont want to wast the money. I know Mafa INC. makes a kit for the onfa gtp-2 so you can put revo shocks on it, but cant find any info on how to get it from them.
Thanks for all your help!
Crew Dad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: gtp-2 shocks Reply with quote

Hay crash i just looked up the part #'s for the gtp-2 and the new dirt ovil
there thr same shock towers.... that sucks and meens i cant get euff travle for the revo shocks. If anyone know's how to get intouch with Mafa Ink. let me know! (thay make them)

Thanks!!!!!
legend15x3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking to put revo shocks on my ultra comp and LX-1 for oval which shocks work with the rc4less ofna/revo spring packets? I assume it is the ones that use 13mm springs? But which shocks?
Ovaloldtimer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using Revo shocks for the DO is a big+, they will fit the back towers of the DO but will not the front without leaning them in, is best to make a bracket out of aluminum to get them more upright, the rc4less springs will fit the stock do shocks but you have to cut about 2mm of both ends of the springs dont cut all off one end
Crew Dad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ovaloldtimer wrote:
Using Revo shocks for the DO is a big+, they will fit the back towers of the DO but will not the front without leaning them in, is best to make a bracket out of aluminum to get them more upright, the rc4less springs will fit the stock do shocks but you have to cut about 2mm of both ends of the springs dont cut all off one end

I end up puting the Revo shocks my gtp-2 useing the DO Pro towers.
did not have to cut the RC-4 less springs, and it works grate!!!!
Little Money, Big change!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: