FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
OFNA Hyper 9e 1/8 Buggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Parrotman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: OFNA Hyper 9e 1/8 Buggy Reply with quote

Howdy Cain,

Keep on posting on your Hyper 9e, some of us could use the information out here. OFNA parts in my area are nil, so I have to go the online route myself, I like the selection that NitroHouse.com has. I will continue to push the OFNA products here in my area. I am going to attempt to get some local new stations here to come out to Mike's Hobby Shop here in Houston when there is another big race here. It might garner some support from the local area at least. I believe that OFNA has a future, and their products will only continue to get better. As soon as I get my Buggy set up, I will have more to offer here in the forums. The set up info that you sent me is invaluable. Casketman is a great poster here, and has some great info, although he a a Nitro Fanatic ;) I do enjoy reading his posts. For the time being Cain, be well, and safe.

Parrotman
Cain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I am still waiting to get my receiver in so I can run the vehicle, missed a race because of it, but I plan to use the downtime to go through the buggy and see how durability and wear has been.

I think I'll most likely be upping the rear diff to 2K and changing out the stock shock oils to something slightly heavier from losi. Other than that, not sure what else to change as its really good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: