FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
O'Donnell SS 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

H8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: O'Donnell SS 21 Reply with quote

What are the O'Donnell engines like, and more specifically the SS .21?
These have just become available here in Aus, and are quite well priced. Be interested in any specific and general feedback...
mechanic77

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious as well. I've found some information on RCtech, but not enough to make a final decision on. So far it sounds like a pretty good engine, but we may just have to wait and see or take the gamble and buy one for ourselves.
Jesussaves

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: O'Donnell SS 21 Reply with quote

H8 wrote:
What are the O'Donnell engines like, and more specifically the SS .21?
These have just become available here in Aus, and are quite well priced. Be interested in any specific and general feedback...

Rick, these engines are made in Taiwan, finally the word is out, no one was saying where they were made, up until now. Angelo mentioned it on Rctech. Another interesting fact was mentioned by a a Taiwanese member on Rctech, he said that O'Donnell buggies were made by Hobao, therefore I presume/assume the engines might be made by same company that makes Mach engines, remember the 21 8 port engines.

I know from reading the LRRCC forum sneddo a few rod problems, check out the forum. He's always trying new buggies and engines.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: