FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
r/c track around North Jersey???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

xfrankiex2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: r/c track around North Jersey??? Reply with quote

Hey guys i am looking for a track around North Jersey if anybody can help me that would be great.
bekk

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crispy Critters has indoor carpet racing. A lot of the people I used to race with are running here now. They are very knowledgeable and approachable. I highly recommend. As far as off-road we are pretty much screwed. Unfortunately, we are all victims of every dumb*ss that shows up to the most popular outdoor spots in jersey and either are incredibly irresponsible or just plain stupid (or both). You might try Dirt runners toward the Sparta area. This is found just behind the high school.
Ziani Pietro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: r/c track around North Jersey??? Reply with quote

one of my best friends and i have been having a hell of a hard time finding other people to run 1/8 scale on/off road with and we also don't really know where there are any bash spots as I live in north jersey,RC Airplanes, where it's super congested and he lives in brooklyn where it is also congested and difficult to find bash spots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: