FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
x-2 falling apart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

bigmatt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: x-2 falling apart Reply with quote

[/b]I am glad that every one loves the new buggy(x-2) but mine is falling apart. parts broke, and this is just practice trying to get it dialed in.
1-rear center dog bone,bent have no clue as to how.
2-front chassis brace broke clean where it mounts to frame. went to have it welded as it is supposed to be aluminum. It's pot metal
3-graphite servo saver plate. and yes the front plate pad was installed correctly.
this car seems to me to have a lot of flex, I can twist by hand. Has any one else had any of these problems? This is one of the first conversion kits that came from nitro house.
Also the upper front shock holders seem to tweak every time car is driven. tried washer trick.
morocho1979

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi well i have my X2 4 monthś ago and still running with any broken part i race every 2 two weeks and still solid, the new jammin has a lot of flexibilities a saw that but still has a tank in the road
bigmatt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happened again, with the rear center dog bone. also noticed that the front and rear center drive cups have worn out[grooves from the pins] which have also worn out. jammin sure f*** up on this car. piece of s***!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: