FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Picco .21 Glow Plugs??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

RCRat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Picco .21 Glow Plugs?? Reply with quote

Which glow plugs do you use for the Picco .21 engine like the one in the Picco Buggy (not OFNA plugs). I believe it's an EVO3...?? Of course the glow plugs I am asking about are non-OFNA...right now I'm using the ODO99 from Odonnell:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0095P?FVSEARCH=odo99&search=Go
FAST&LOUD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Picco .21 Glow Plugs?? Reply with quote

RCRat wrote:
Which glow plugs do you use for the Picco .21 engine like the one in the Picco Buggy (not OFNA plugs). I believe it's an EVO3...?? Of course the glow plugs I am asking about are non-OFNA...right now I'm using the ODO99 from Odonnell:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0095P?FVSEARCH=odo99&search=Go

ive tried a few different plugs in my picco 21bas (picco buggy version). i tried a McCoy MC8, Ive tried MC59's, but the OD99 works the best for me. those lil piccos like to run hot so that cold plug helps keep the temp down for me. The 59s run good but they blow super fast cuz their such a hot plug. hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: