FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Servo Tray replacement.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra MBX Comp Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

a2j812

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Servo Tray replacement. Reply with quote

I have an ofna ultra MBX pro that I've been running for years and I love the thing, its tough as nails. Unfortunately concrete can sometimes be tougher. After a nasty crash I need to replace a lot of parts, but I want to know if I can replace the original servo tray with the newer (Lay down steering servo) from the Ultra MBX Comp? Is it a strait swap or is there fabricating/drilling involved?
MotionMachine999

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: Servo Tray replacement. Reply with quote

a2j812 wrote:
I have an ofna ultra MBX pro that I've been running for years and I love the thing, its tough as nails. Unfortunately concrete can sometimes be tougher. After a nasty crash I need to replace a lot of parts, but I want to know if I can replace the original servo tray with the newer (Lay down steering servo) from the Ultra MBX Comp? Is it a strait swap or is there fabricating/drilling involved?

I believe its a bolt on, but not 100% sure.
Personally, I think the "Lay Down Servo" is a bunch of hype and a passing fad. Many manufacturers are now standing them back up...
a2j812

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter to me either way. Standing up has worked fine for me for years, but I can't get my hands on a replacement tray. This was the closest thing I could find.
MotionMachine999

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it look like this one?

OFN34060 RADIO PLATE, ULTRA $11.01

Or does it look like this one?

If its like the latter, I likely have one layin' around I'll sell ya cheap if your interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra MBX Comp Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: