FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New engine and extras !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Elvis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: New engine and extras ! Reply with quote

Hello all I have a Hyper ST rtr and I am purchasing a new engine to replace the poor performing Mac star that it came with. I have decided on a Picco .28 and from what I have read on here it should perform quite a bit better than the current engine. A couple of questions though should I purchase a pipe or wil the stock one work satisfactorly ? Will the flywheel and clutch assembly off the macstar work on the picco or do I need new ones ? Thank you.
bigt88dale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everything that comes off the stock motor goes on the picco 28 and i would get a new pipe like the JP3 it is all around pipe and works real well with that motor
Elvis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good deal ... thank you for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: