FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Force 28 piston and sleeve stuck!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Force Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Milo USA

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Force 28 piston and sleeve stuck!!!! Reply with quote

hi all, i went to start up my car (ultra lx one ) and it was turning over and then died it did that for a min or two and then it just quit i tried every thing then i took my engine apart and found out my piston was stuck in the sleeve i mean it would go up and lock up and i mean lock up,i could not get it free so i tried to remove the sleeve and that was also stuck i took it apart before and i remember it was easy to slide with my finger but this time is was like jammed stuck. so i evenually got it off and i dont know what to do. should i get a new piston and sleeve or a whole new engine plz help, i can get a new piston and sleeve soon but i dont think i can get the $$ to buy a new motor sorry this is so long and thanks
MotionMachine999

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ofna has a decent engine replacement/rebuild program for all Force

engines and others... At least they used to, contact Ofna for details.
Milo USA

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a new motor from a friend that owed me 200 thanks any way and the old force was tight all the way up and down the entire sleeve also had a lot of gouge marks i dont know what happen but oh well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Force Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: