FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New to Ofna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra MBX Comp Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nitro Runner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: New to Ofna Reply with quote

Greetings everyone. This is my first Ofna and I actually bought two of them. Can someone explain the difference (if any) with the colored tires. Why 4 of one color and 2 of the other.

Next question. It comes with the easy start wand and I wanted to start using a starter box. Is there anything specific that I need to do besides getting a glow stick? Any comments would be appreciated.. I look forward to the Ofna experience.

My other buggy is the LX1 with a pull start. Hopefully get rid of it also for a starter box...
Buggin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: New to Ofna Reply with quote

Nitro Runner wrote:
Greetings everyone. This is my first Ofna and I actually bought two of them. Can someone explain the difference (if any) with the colored tires. Why 4 of one color and 2 of the other.

Next question. It comes with the easy start wand and I wanted to start using a starter box. Is there anything specific that I need to do besides getting a glow stick? Any comments would be appreciated.. I look forward to the Ofna experience.

My other buggy is the LX1 with a pull start. Hopefully get rid of it also for a starter box...

Welcome to the forum. Colored tires, I assume you bought the Ultra MBX Comp, is a sales gimmic. OFNA gives you the extra's because they are a very soft compund that wear out very fast, IMO. To use a starter box your flywheel must be at the correct depth to make contact with the starter wheel properly, you may need to replace your flywheel and or raise or lower the engine mounting position. Its a great bashing buggy as is and should supply you with hours of fun.
Nitro Runner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you race this buggy? I was wanting to get involved with racing and got a good deal on this one.
Buggin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nitro Runner wrote:
Can you race this buggy? I was wanting to get involved with racing and got a good deal on this one.

Club level, yes as long as they don't follow the rules too close.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra MBX Comp Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: