FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
monster pirate 10 exploded view and part #s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Mad Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: monster pirate 10 exploded view and part #s Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and have a few questions about a new member of my R/C garage. A MP10 that has seen some abuse and came to me for HELP, TLC and repairs. Does anyone know of an exploded view and part #s for the monster pirate 10? I would really like to give the old girl a new life. If anyone could help please let me know. thanks and hope to hear from you.
breathing nitro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

google search ofna racing you will see manuals listed. you can then go to mp10 get view the entire instruction manual. you can even download the manual to your computer for quick reference.
Mad Jack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: No exploded views or part #s Reply with quote

I have been there and downloaded them but no exploded views or part #s
in any of the 3 manuals. Is there any other source for these?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: