FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hyper 8 Race Rear Bearing Size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

biggame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Hyper 8 Race Rear Bearing Size Reply with quote

I'm looking in the exploded view for the Hyper 8 Port Engines. It says the rear bearing is 14x24x6 in the race model. I purchased one of these and it is too small. What gives??? What other size bearings work with this motor??? 25.4 like an OS?

Thanks,

James
Buggin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper 8 Race Rear Bearing Size Reply with quote

biggame wrote:
I'm looking in the exploded view for the Hyper 8 Port Engines. It says the rear bearing is 14x24x6 in the race model. I purchased one of these and it is too small. What gives??? What other size bearings work with this motor??? 25.4 like an OS?

Thanks,

James

I pulled out my manual for the Hyper.21 and the parts break down also states the rear bearing size for the 8 port pro is a 14x24x6. Do you have a set of calipers you can measure your old one with? If you don't, I am sure your lhs would.
MotionMachine999

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Hyper 8 Race Rear Bearing Size Reply with quote

biggame wrote:

Thanks,

James

Sounds like you got the rear bearing for a Hyper .21 8 port (53213),
part# 53013- Bearing 13X24X6mm. May be packaged wrong???

Your looking for part # 53029- Bearing, 14X24X6mm (hyper Race)
biggame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, it is a 14x25x6 for sure. The bearing is just about the same size as my OS bearing that is 25.4. Freaky how they are inconsistent like that. James
MHTSOS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggame is wright. I have bought a ceramic bearing for my Hyper 21 Race and I got a 14x24x6 mm as the manual said. But when I put the new one in it is too small. I measured the old bearing and it is 14x25x6 mm. So now I have a ceramic bearing that is useless to me . And I don't know any other engine that is using this size of bearing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: