FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
how to tell pro or regular

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

delray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: how to tell pro or regular Reply with quote

Hello all, im new to this forum.. but i have a question nobody in any other forum will answer for me..

I got an ofna mutilator in a trade.. I dont know if it is the pro, or the regular version.. I know i have extra c-hubs in the bags he gave me.. and On the car, its like little pivot balls on top. He gave me another chassis but i am not sure if it is longer than the other, and The shock parts are blue..

Is there any definate way i can tell whether it is a pro or a regular rtr.. I bent a dogbone in the rear and need to get the part number so i can order it. I dont want to order the wrong one..

thanks guys
Nitrohouse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: how to tell pro or regular Reply with quote

delray wrote:
Hello all, im new to this forum.. but i have a question nobody in any other forum will answer for me..

I got an ofna mutilator in a trade.. I dont know if it is the pro, or the regular version.. I know i have extra c-hubs in the bags he gave me.. and On the car, its like little pivot balls on top. He gave me another chassis but i am not sure if it is longer than the other, and The shock parts are blue..

Is there any definate way i can tell whether it is a pro or a regular rtr.. I bent a dogbone in the rear and need to get the part number so i can order it. I dont want to order the wrong one..

thanks guys

You're describing the King Pin style suspension which would be the older truggy. You can update it to the Muti Pro with a conversion that's only $63.96 on sale, and we have them in stock...
RogerH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The C-Hub truck works extremely well....

Roger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: