FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Problem with gpx4 front wheel wobble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper GPX4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

orion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Problem with gpx4 front wheel wobble Reply with quote

Hello, I just purchased a new gpx4 pro a month ago. I ran it at the track and got some crap stuck on the front pully, which schredded the front belt. I replaced the front pully and belt with new ones, and now have an issue with serious wheel wobble when cornering. I have also noticed the wheels will wobble when just pushing it on the ground slowly at full lock left or right, even with brand new wheels. I have taken the entire front apart looking for bent bits with no luck...
Can anybody suggest what is the cause of this? or how I might rectify this problem?
Thanks for your time.
macspeed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: wooble Reply with quote

hi ,
i dont think you gone ghet any anwsore i have the same prop when i com out off corner go to full trot car starts to jump whit his front wheels lose tracktion nobody seems to have a solution
mac
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper GPX4 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: