FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Difference in Buggy's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

BBREVO1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Difference in Buggy's Reply with quote

Hello All, new to the forum. My name is Jason. I've done a search of the board. My question is whats the difference between the 9.5 violator and the Hyper 8.5 pro. I just recently picked up a 9.5 cheap and already have the Hyper 8 and 8.5 pro. I'm just curious whats really the difference? Personally I like the 8.5 pro the best, but was wondering if the 9.5 is a cheaper version. Thanks.
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Difference in Buggy's Reply with quote

BBREVO1 wrote:
Hello All, new to the forum. My name is Jason. I've done a search of the board. My question is whats the difference between the 9.5 violator and the Hyper 8.5 pro. I just recently picked up a 9.5 cheap and already have the Hyper 8 and 8.5 pro. I'm just curious whats really the difference? Personally I like the 8.5 pro the best, but was wondering if the 9.5 is a cheaper version. Thanks.

I know the numbering is misleading but the 9.5 has very little in common with the 8.5.

The 9.5 is about 7(?) years old and the 8.5 is only 1. Not to mention they are made by 2 diffeerent companies (9.5 = Hong nor, 8.5 = Hobao). Since Ofna imports both, the numbering scheme between the 2 gets some people confused as to which one is older.

So to basically answer your question, is the 9.5 a cheaper version of the 8.5????/ Nope, it's a completly different older buggy.
BBREVO1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply and for clearing that up. I do like my 8.5 pro better, but its still a few buggy either way. Thanks again
Nitrohouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Difference in Buggy's Reply with quote

Paradoxmaker wrote:
BBREVO1 wrote:

I know the numbering is misleading but the 9.5 has very little in common with the 8.5.

The 9.5 is about 7(?) years old and the 8.5 is only 1. Not to mention they are made by 2 diffeerent companies (9.5 = Hong nor, 8.5 = Hobao). Since Ofna imports both, the numbering scheme between the 2 gets some people confused as to which one is older.

So to basically answer your question, is the 9.5 a cheaper version of the 8.5????/ Nope, it's a completly different older buggy.

Good post, Paradox...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: