FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Monster Pirate Truck Parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

husmn08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Monster Pirate Truck Parts Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone knows what other truck does the Pirate trucks parts share with and if you need to use a 1/8 truck body? I just bought this truck with no body so i need to get one. Any information will be great.
MotionMachine999

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Monster Pirate Truck Parts Reply with quote

husmn08 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows what other truck does the Pirate trucks parts share with and if you need to use a 1/8 truck body? I just bought this truck with no body so i need to get one. Any information will be great.

I "think" Monster Pirate (Dominator) parts are still available from www.nitrohouse.com

Just about any 1/th scale or 1/8th scale truck body can be adapted to fit the MP chassis..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: