FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Chaulk up another one for the Hyper 8.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

30percent

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Chaulk up another one for the Hyper 8.5 Reply with quote

Took an A main win @ Rat today. It was a technicality win but a good one. Qualified 3rd for the A. Got a terrible start, dead last from pile up in first corner. Picked off the field and battled with Ross (track owner) for my 3rd spot, till he flamed out @ 12min. Adrian Redding was in 1st place (AE sponsored driver) dropped out from failsafe issues @15min in. That put Addy (race partner, took 2007 series with Hyper) in 1st place now in Losi8. 4min left and he blew out a rear shock. I didnít want to pass him for a few laps but he wrecked draggin the rear around the track. After that set the cruise control and took the win. WoOt!

Rat is giving these sweet medals out for 1-2-3 in the A mains.
My 12 yr old daughter took 3rd in the Novice class in 2wd stadium xxx-nt, so we both came home with medals today. Great Day, Awesome Car. 8.5 Durability is unmatched, out lasting the field is worth more than TQ.

Check it out, still running the same body from Colorado State '07.

http://www.ofna.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8052

Check out my daughters smile, I think that says racer for life!

maybe there should be a winning circle sticky for people to post the wins...

PEaCe!

http://www.ratraceway.com
wheelhead4x4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you and ur daughter had a great time at the races. Got my first race of the season coming up next sunday hope i can do just as good as you guys did.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
30percent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheelhead4x4 wrote:
Great to see you and ur daughter had a great time at the races. Got my first race of the season coming up next sunday hope i can do just as good as you guys did.

What/where are you running?
wheelhead4x4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I run a crt .5 at my local track with all my friends here in Michigan. We get together on the weekends and run on a track thats 85x130. Even hold a few races in the summer months got one coming next Sunday the 8th.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: