FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Some Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

cummins driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Some Questions Reply with quote

Hey guys. Im new here. I have someone interested in trading my traxxas stampede for their monster pirate. I am just curious if Ofna still has parts readily available for the monster pirate, and if these trucks have any known weaknesses. My stampede has been great and is easy to get parts for and very reliable. I just hate to trade it and then realize i cant get parts for the monster pirate. But I would love to have a big block nitro truck to play with compared to my electric stampede. The pirate will need a motor if i get it, but i can work on that later. Thanks

Eric
hawaiiysr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parts are plenty. i would have already traded if i were you. these trucks rock. great bashers and easy to work on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: