FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hemet RC Track for the month of March!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tony92583

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Hemet RC Track for the month of March!!! Reply with quote

[ b]Man what a month, just got back from AZ, what a race we did really good out there, so here is whats up with Hemet this month of March.

We are trying really hard to be open Wed. night for pratice and for Friday, I don't think it stop raining when we were gone at AZ, and then we will have a club race on Saturday, then we get ready for Silver State race, this will problay be the last club race on our current layout, we will have Joey do a new layout when we come back from Vegas. and then on March 22 we are having a HPI/ H/B offroad Challenge, now for this race is only for HPI and Hotbodies cars are allowed to race in this race so if you have one bring it out for a one day race that should be alot of fun, HPI and Hotbodies is backing this event so they will be out Here in Hemet. For more info go to hpiracing.com.

So if anyone out there forgot the hours here they are-

Monday-5:00-8:30
Wed.-5:00-8:30
Friday-5:00-8:30
Sunday-12:00-5:00
Pratice times and fee is $5.00

Club racing is Saturday gates open at 8:00am and Club racing starts at 2:00pm fee is $10.00 dollars for your first car and $5.00 dollars for your second car.

Any questions feel free to give us a call or e-mail

951-795-1124
E-mail hemetrc1@hotmail.com[/b]
tony92583

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Track Ready for this weekend!!! Reply with quote

[b]What a day, me and my wife and my brother just got done with the track its ready for pratice Friday night and is ready for our club race this weekend, I know that there is a Losi series race at rev this weekend, but we are hoping to have some fun with who ever wants to come out this weekend so hope to see everyone very sooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions e-mail us at hemetrc1@hotmail.com or just give us a call at 951-795-1124[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: