FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
pro conversion kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

DJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: pro conversion kit Reply with quote

well we had a Mutilator here that had the old suspension and had the oppertunity to install the new coversion kit upgrade, and this thing handles great I was susprized how this thing works and is more consistant through the turns with the Jammin setup being that the Jammin parts consist of knuckle,c-hub,and rear uprights, it still how ever needed to be extended a little more being that I was using the Hyper ST wheels. I used our 30mm ext. (but you can use the standard wheels in the kit without ext. because they are allready have the deep offset0. It's just too bad i don't have a shiny new truck with all the hardcoated stuff on it , mine is blue and HC. I had the chance to run it in a race two weeks ago at Hemet RC and people thought that was a Jammin CRT and said that it look fast around the track esp. deep rutted areas of the track and th woops section(just drove over the woops almost at fullspeed and made great time there) being that it was it's first rebirth race I had some issues that I didn't look over from being on the shelf for so long. Bur I've been testing the truck at SVM track and have rework the truck for the longer runs now.

So if your thinking of changing over this is a plus for this ride,I'm enjoying this truck evertime i go out and run.
discgolferlee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where do i get the conversion and how much $$$ it's c hub conversion right not pbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: