FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
part help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

donzi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: part help Reply with quote

I got my titan two years ago and love it ! the only problem i have is the diffs exploded once about a year ago, i rebuilt them with the hard gears but they are now starting to slip again {clicking sound} under hard breaking or landing a jump. will the alm diff housin fix this? I looked at duh and like the stuff way cool! cant wait to get some parts. my main racing is gas and nitro boats but my titan is screaming for upgrades, its a total shame ofna did not support the product better in house! any part sources you guys can send me to is a great help
womsley

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get the diff cups!

then get a load of shims to build em properly and some red loctite for the screws.
Somewhre on titanforums.com there is a pretty good step by step on diff building with the ali diff cups.
If your ring gears are worn (if you can see silver on the teeth) then check the pinion gear as well - if they're all silver and shiny you need new ones of those as well.
Make sure you shim the pinion on the inide if it needs it and the diff in the cases to make sure the mesh between pinion and ring gear is spot on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: