FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
fiber brake pads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kelby_green

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: fiber brake pads Reply with quote

hey just wondering if the jammin fiber pads fit the ravager/9.5??? i assume they do (well hope) i ordered a pair but want to make sure. i got the crt.5 ones but they said they fit the whole range of the x1 and crt so i guessed that they fit the ravager!!!
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: fiber brake pads Reply with quote

Kelby_green wrote:
hey just wondering if the jammin fiber pads fit the ravager/9.5??? i assume they do (well hope) i ordered a pair but want to make sure. i got the crt.5 ones but they said they fit the whole range of the x1 and crt so i guessed that they fit the ravager!!!

Yes the Jammin disks are a direct fit to the Ravager.

I would of had a very hard time believing that the Jammin .5 ones fit the full size Jammin but yeah they carry the same part number....
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, just come from the x1 jammin buggy at first, and worked it in the .5 but you have to mill down the diameter of the disc so it wouldn't reat on the clutch bell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: