FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
issue with my blazer sst

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Blazer SST
View previous topic :: View next topic  

megerdichian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: issue with my blazer sst Reply with quote

hi all i need a help with my blazer sst the issue is sometimes it runs perfectly well and sometimes it does not. i am driving it and suddenly it stops what ever i do for it to start it does not . i find that the engin is getting allot of gas in it (nitro gas ) i empty it and then it runs ok. second. what kind or what is the best spark plugs i can use for my blazer. and last question i want to put a 32 engin on it can it fit if so what is the best engin for it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: issue with my blazer sst Reply with quote

megerdichian wrote:
hi all i need a help with my blazer sst the issue is sometimes it runs perfectly well and sometimes it does not. i am driving it and suddenly it stops what ever i do for it to start it does not . i find that the engin is getting allot of gas in it (nitro gas ) i empty it and then it runs ok. second. what kind or what is the best spark plugs i can use for my blazer. and last question i want to put a 32 engin on it can it fit if so what is the best engine for it

What kind of engine is it? Without that info it's kinda hard to tell you too much

Engine tune changes with weather and outside temps. SOmetimes it may be fine but then if it gets a lot colder (or hotter) outside it will not run right.

By the sound of it, your carb it too rich right now and your flooding it. Leaning (turning in) the high speed needle will reduce the fuel to the engine. You only turn the needle a little at a time and see how it runs. Look at the needle housing as a clock face and think of tuning adjustments as hours. 12 points on a clock, 12 hours of tuning position. tuning adjustments should only be made 1 hour position at a time and then ran to see the effect. Lean the engine too much and it will overheat and possibly damage the motor. Richen it too much and it will flood and it can also damage the engine.
megerdichian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my engin is force 26 .26 engin this is what its called
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Blazer SST All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: