FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Searching for DOMINATOR HYBRID PARTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

catscratch1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Searching for DOMINATOR HYBRID PARTS Reply with quote

Hi Guys I am trying to locate a set of 4 Proline bulkheads to convert a Dominator to a T-Maxx suspension If anyone knows where i can find some could you please let me know. Thanks for your time RON
YUCK

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try P.M. ing 0700. He has (or had) a bunch of Dominator parts. I believe he's selling a dominator suspension conversion on his site too.. or was..
womsley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: 0700 - Dominator - PBS Conversion Reply with quote

Not sure if the arms are available any longer - but I can vouch for the setup. it's great.
needs a slight mod to the front knuckles to get the best from the steering but everything else is awesome. marry it up with a Ti extended chassis and plates kit and you're almost bulletproof.

I'm just waiting for my 2nd Ti chassis and plates kit now so that I can rebuild mine with the new ali centre trans mounts in as well and the spanky new CNC diffs that I've picked up off the 'bay

long live the dominator
daparrothead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

womsley,
When you say the knuckles need slight modifications, are you talking about the UE racer-x knuckles? What mods needs to be done to them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: