FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
need expert advice(and others as well)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jokat989

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: need expert advice(and others as well)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

ok so im upgrading my rav engine bt i dont kno with 1 i should go with. either hyper 21 8 port or ninja 21 off road. i need to b able to beat mu friends cen matrix truggy. my budbet is 300 usd max

also what pipe combo should i use or if i should use the stock pipe????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Wookiee528

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ninja will be the better choice. Just about any top-end pipe will be good on the Ninja, but some will be better than others, unfortunately since I have not run the Ninja, I am not sure what is a good pipe for it. I have run the H.21 8 port, and I feel it doesn't have a strong enough bottom end to make it a good mil.
inter-racer82

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have both of those mills. The ninja is faster/stronger than the H.21 8 port. I use a Thunder tiger 3 chamber pipe for both, and enjoy the milage and the power that I get from it, plus the pipe is cheap and there is a power verion and a speed version if you need to go that fast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: