FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
differential

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

BigBlockrider1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: differential Reply with quote

what is the little screw on the side of diff case
breathing nitro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a set screw for putting a shaft through your output shaft to keep it from coming apart it should be flush with the outside of the case
socalbash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its how you get the pin out that holds the diff cup side outdrive cup into the differential - when dissassembling and assembling your diffs.
BigBlockrider1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks
rdj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also great for bleeding out excess pressure if you think you might have over filled the diffs.
pinoy_eh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Ravager Front and Rear Diffs Reply with quote

I am currently building another Ravager out of parts purchased thru on-line sources, however, I am in need of a front and rear differential assembly. Since the Ravager is using a 9.5 platform, I wanted to know what other platform can I use for the interchage, would a Jammin X1CR/CRT diff would fit the original Ravagers diff housing ?

I am exploring other possibilities as to other diffs I can use without any issues. I know that the Mutilator's and Violator's diff and diff housing would fit but the gear ratio will change, I can compensate by changing the clutchbell, therefore, the Mutilator and Violator's diff's are 2 options I have in line.

Any inputs and help would be appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: