FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Ofna technical CS does it again!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

nuclear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Ofna technical CS does it again!! Reply with quote

I just have to say how pleased I am with my recent dealings with Ofna's online help in dealing with my injured Force 32. Special thanks to Roger, your service was really appreciated and will make me want to stay loyal to Ofna's line of RC products
nightcrawler52

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happend to your 32??
nuclear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't been around for awhile. While I'm not sure what exactly happened to my 32 from a technical standpoint, from a user standpoint well after a break in period the engine simply did not want to turn over. Thinking it was flooded, I removed the glowplug and was still not able to budge the piston. Since it was fairly new (1 month) I decided to let the good people of Ofna take care of it. Two weeks later I had a brand new 32 in my buggy.
DJ

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see your back in business again, so go out and clear a triple for me!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: